Don't like the stevia part

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great idea. I love xylitol and wanted convenient packets for when I ate out. However the stevia in it gives it a bitter taste.

Bad After Taste!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After reading all the positive comments on the website I was really looking forward to this sugar substitute. But I tried it many times in different beverages and frankly It has a bad chemical taste. Will never use again.

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works better than sugar, Some people don't like the stevia part, and I don't see why, the taste is good.

Good Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.

Finally Success

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

Great tasting & healthy too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

Has a bitter aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wasn't crazy about this one. It had a funny aftertaste I couldn't get ignore.

Practical and Healthy

Posted by Roniestaack on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy way to carry on a healthy sweetner

better than plain xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this contains both xylitol and stevia and the combination is sweeter than plain xylitol. I love using xylitol, as it is good for teeth and bones. My husband, who has had extreme dental problems all his life, has gone three years without even a small cavity since using this product. We also use a xylitol toothpaste.

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good alternative sweetener. Great in coffee or tea, and breakfast cereal too. Each packet seems to be equivalant to a moderately rounded teaspoon.