Help

wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My new favorite lotion. The most wonderful scent, and perfect texture. Nubian Heritage does it again! And the price is right. Thank you iherb, you rock!

FINALLY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the 4th Nubian hand cream I try, and this is so far my favorite! Very soothing, nice light scent, and perfect consistence. The others either smelled too strong, were too sticky or not thick enough, but this one has it all. Will probably try more of them, but will definitely buy this one again as well. I love Nubian Heritage, and so far my favorites are this hand crem, Olive & Green Tea body wash, Honey & Black Seed body wash and body lotion and Goat's Milk & Chai body wash and body lotion. The Coconut & Papaya hand cream is also awsome, but a little to heavily scented.

The best scent of alls!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I use this cream everyone ask me what kind of delicious parfum i using.Its just perfect!

Huele bien e hidrata

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hidrata muy bien y huele genial pero yo no aprecio el olor a lavanda por ningún sitio. ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

Best lotion / great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Flowery but not overpowering... vibrant!

Lovely!!!

Posted by moonflower on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent hand cream, it nourishes the skin well (I have dry skin), taste is lovely (tender lavender and more of the wild flowers scent), absorbs quite good. So it will be my regular purchase.

Awesome cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally my hands are not dry! Really love this cream. I will buy it again and again. The components are great, too.

Good moisturizing Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my dry skin skin well-moisturized, even in winter months. Light flower scent is not overpowering or intrusive.

no huele a lavanda

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La compré porque había leído reviews donde decían que no se apreciaba nada el olor a lavanda (ya que a mi no me apasiona jaja) y efectivamente, a mi no me huele a flores, me huele como a chuchería. Tiene buenos ingredientes, la textura no es densa se extiende muy bien. Me ha gustado.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good smell and good product. I like it very much.

1 2