Luxurious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ok, while it's true that this lotion is very thick and difficult to get out of the bottle, you can work with that. And it's worth it because this stuff heals dry skin fast! I have been searching for a lotion for my winter dry skin and this is it! I did need to put the lotion in a pan of warm water for a few minutes and transfer it to a different container so I can scoop it out, but like I said... soooo worth it. The scent is noticeable at first, but fades after a half hour or so. AMAZING! Willd efinitely purchase again. And again.

Nubian Heritage Olive & Green Tea skincare products are the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Several people in my family have allergic reactions to many skincare products, and Nubian Heritage Olive & Green Tea soap and creams have been the best products that we have used.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this lotion is think like a body butter and very difficult to get out of the container... but an excellent moisturizer.

Love the lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The lotions is of great quality, I just noticed that the Olive smell is still kinda strong but other than that, it does soften my skin! It does smell good but wish the Olive smell would be a little bit toned down.

Works really well for my skin and smells lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely product bit on the thick side which makes it hard to get out of the bottle but it works well for my skin and also smells very very nice

Another great

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We really like the smell of Nubian products. Strong and last long.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

in my opinion, this lotion is the most moisturing, than others. I like the smell, hot strong yhis one is my favourite with my very-very dry skin.

Best Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lotion smells so good and is very rich and moisturizing. Its very thick and has natural ingredients. I like all the Nubian Heritage products I have tried. The olive & green tea is my favorite of this brand.

Nubian Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this lotion for my wife, she said its one of the only lotions that keeps her skin from drying up in the winter time. My order was received in a few days after being placed. It was a pleasure doing business with iherb.

Nubian heritage can do no wrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Order everything they make. They rock

1 2