CA

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I've been using this product for quiet a long time now. it has a great detox effect on the body and it strengthens your veins.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

i love this item! it's good for skin such as make fresh even if i go to sleep late, make my skin to be bright and very smooth.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The packaging is convenient. Delivery is prompt, the parcel is tracked. I recommend to buy all relatives and friends.

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

I started using Grape Seed Extract 40 days ago, I would say it works! I think it helped me with my dry skin so I presume it helped with other benefits too. I will continue using it, definitely would recommend! If you found my review to be helpful please click on the yes button, thank you :)

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Bought this product many times. Reasonably priced as an antioxidant

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I luv this product. Bought this supplement to substitute out pycnogenol. Much cheaper and not very much inferior.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very useful for microcirculation problems, and as a very affective antioxidant.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

A wonderful product as an antioxidant and useful in blood pressure and maintaining eye and arterial health

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Try one month and a bit difference seen. Small size and easy to swallow