CA

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Simply works!

I have really bad allergies and my eyes are always itchy and red. I've tried a lot of different eye drops but none of them have worked as well as Opcon-A. These eye drops are clinically proven to relieve itchiness and redness caused by allergies, and they really do work! I've been using them for a few weeks now and my eyes are finally starting to feel better. I would definitely recommend Opcon-A to anyone who suffers from allergies or eye irritation.

Posted on May 30, 2022

What can I say? Huge miracle didn't happen really. I benefit from moisturizing effect, my eyes dont feel that dry any more, if I use the drops frequent during the day and night. Size is really god, and I thing a package will last for several hay fever seasons.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

no scent. I use it just whenever my eyes beacomecitchy because of allergy. good quality..the size is big enough for me to finish the content before it expires.very effective

Posted on May 2, 2022

This product ALWAYS works for me. It’s effective in relieving my dry, itchy eyes and takes the redness away. I feel more confident using these eye drops than any other on the market … and I’ve tried them all.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This product truly works to help relieve tired, dry eyes. We have been using it for years. We've tried other products, but this works without fail.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Nice product ..help for eye redness

Posted on May 22, 2022

This product worsened the redness in my eyes for just 2 to 3 times. I really regret that I used it.

79ac0151-ed7d-4592-941a-c97e85614b4d
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Works like water, does nothing

Posted on May 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Effective drops with eye allergies I suffer from allergies and it worsens more because I live in a coastal city I tried several pharmacy drops and they were not satisfactory until I found these drops on iHerb and thank God the effectiveness compared to the price is very good and its composition suits me The annoying feeling disappears in an instant after use ✅ The size of the package is enough for me for a whole month. I will repeat the purchase of Like Please if my review helps you

e97b42a1-faf7-4aeb-8d1f-68cdfce9093b