CAD

Lovin' it!

Posted by sharonleesg on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it ever since I bought it from Mustafa in Singapore, and I'm so happy I found it on iHerb at about SGD5 per box off the price sold here. As I'm attuned to the fragrance of turmeric (used frequently in curries here), drinking it is not a problem for me. I love that turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, and I always drink it in the morning after burning late nights. I don't fall ill as easily as before (like previously I usually have runny nose in the morning if I sleep too late the night before).

good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Tulsi Cleanse Tea

Posted by 5302171872386607375 on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. Some people find it to be too bitter because of the Turmeric component but with a little real honey I find it to be delicious, vaguely reminiscent of Constant Comment which used to be my favorite before I decided to strive for more organic products. The price on this site was cheaper than anywhere else although I did have to purchase in quantity in order to get that price. My only concern was the warning that popped up just prior to purchase informing me that there was a carcinogen in this product. I bought it anyway because I can't imagine what it might be. The only thing I could think of was the tea bag itself. If this is bad for you, there is truly no hope for us!

Limpieza del hígado

Posted by 5143218639636422721 on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me lo compré porque me habían salidos unos indices altos en el hígado. Lo tomo una vez a la semana y en un mes mis analisis han mejorado. El sabor es algo picante y bastante fuerte.

tea

Posted by 5737681439845432584 on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always feel great after these especially if I have had coffee or wine. each bag individually packaged which means I can take several whenever I'm out. Many time I share these with others, always receiving favorable comments. Love that they are organic.

Mum loves it!

Posted by 5729338132938328847 on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have reordered this several times, for my Mum. She drinks this tea every day. She loves the flavour and feels that it helps her cleanse her kidneys. So thank you, Organic India :)

Tulsi cleanse tea

Posted by 5323626852061080097 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super yummy, bitter and refreshing, you can feel how healthy it is.

A different tea, give it a try.

Posted by 5371430536029527106 on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried the Tulsi Cleanse before, so the first mouthful was quite an experience. It tasted strong and bitter which I am not used to, but as I continued drinking it, I really began to enjoy it. Now I have it with my breakfast every morning. It works as an excellent ckeanse too. Great tea.

Good balance of taste of tumeric & tulsi.

Posted by 4868051523107291471 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't find another brand that has this combination. Like the combination.

Great product

Posted by 5715855396714719044 on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My father loves this tea, helps with immunity and stress

1 2