CAD

good

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is not my favorite flavor of the Tulsi teas from this company so that's why I docked a star. You might love it though. It's good, just not my favorite, not as fruity as I expected it to be. If you know it's only very mild fruity, you might like it even more. Enjoy a great product from a great company.

I Really Like It

Posted by Reviewer3164023 on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea is really good. I also like the health benifits that are assoicated with it. I mix in a little honey with it because I like my tea sweet.

A favorite of mine

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tulsi teas are delicious and this is one of my favorites. It has a true raspberry peach essence that I've never tasted in anything else. Organic India is a high integrity company that offers a variety of healthy products.

Great as Ice Tea

Posted by Reviewer3248854 on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

3~4 teabags to 2 liters of boiling water. Let it steep overnight and add some sugar. I use a mixture of Stevia and Lacanto for a taste that even the grandkids love.

Love these Tulsi Teas

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the original Tulsi, so thought I'd try this flavor. The Raspberry Peach is one is a wonderful tea also. I like them sweetened with NuStevia. At work I drink the Tulsi teas all day. They are delicious and I do feel more calm when I drink them. Much healthier for you, as well. Definitely recommend.

Great iced

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I drink iced tea often and this is super good and refreshing.

Tulsi has lots of health benefits. It's the new Green Tea.

Posted by 5250279198554055843 on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Raspberry Peach flavor is awesome. I can have it cold or hot and the benefits of Tulsi is beyond works.

Summery

Posted by 4966362791701661759 on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great for warmer weather and I think it would make a wonderful iced tea too.

This is my favorite Tulsi Tea

Posted by 5162363366398239122 on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Tulsi tea. I can still taste the Tulse flavor but it has enough of the raspberry and peach flavors to satisfy my love of fruity tea.

Organic India, Tulsi, Raspberry Peach, Caffeine Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.21 oz (34.2 g)

Posted by Reviewer1322021 on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase