CAD

I really love this lotion!

Posted by 5212024080692841462 on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First thing, this lotion has a really really lovely Lemon scent,, very pleasant & not overpowering. i would in fact says its rejuvenating. And the scent stays on for the whole day! This lotion is also rather light and suitable for tropical countries (I'm from 24/7 humid & warm Singapore) so you do not feel sticky at all. I will definitely get this again once it runs out.

Love this lotion

Posted by Reviewer1669300 on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes skin so soft and smells wonderful. Daughter liked it so much it now resides in her room!

smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1813012 on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm all about using clean, lightly scented lotions and soaps. I tried this one because I like the smell of fresh lemons. The lotion is very nice - thick but not greasy and the scent is wonderful. I'd buy this again.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell and good texture

Really like it!

Posted by Reviewer2258314 on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Moisturizes well, absorbs quickly and smells absolutely lovely. I don't find the scent too strong but I can see why someone else might, because it does linger on the skin. Would buy again.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1552698 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very soft texture, strongly expressed the smell of lemon, what exactly I need. The lotion is enough liquid, absorbed and applied easily. I do not expect miracles from him, it's still a regular body lotion:)

Not for me

Posted by 4725371843657931101 on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this lotion and I don't like it at all. The only positive thing I can say about it is that it has a pleasant lemony smell. It didn't make my skin soft and when I sweat it starts coming out of the skin and it leaves my skin with an oily texture. I do not recommend it at all!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

wonderful smell, melts on skin, absorbs quickly and gives very good moisturizing. will buy again!

good moisterizer

Posted by 4793514301339911259 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good on the skin, like it

Lemon cake

Posted by 4901164331802057895 on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells just like a lemon cake and leaves your body fully moisturized and the smell lasts for hours!

1 2