Innesah, London , England , UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Discovered this supplement at Iherb last year now we do not want to be without it. It is very good for sore throats and seems to knock them out and it helps the immune system . We do not get the colds and flu that others seem to get, a wonderful supplement to have in the house.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have already reordered this & hope to continue doing so. I had energy I forgot I ever had after taking this. I honestly felt 20 years younger! Excellent product!

Awesome product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome product! The very first day that I used it I noticed a surge of energy. This is coming from someone that feels lathargic most of the time!! I will definitely be ordering more of this product..The taste is so yummy also! Give it a try and you will not be disappointed!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really helped reduce my time with a serious sinus infection I had just contracted before the product arrived. Made me feel better in just 2 days.

Love it as laxative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very fresh taste, excellent as laxative and good for middle reflux.

OxyLife

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was interested in trying food grade hydrogen peroxide so I bought this on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised . I came down with a cold as I was sampling this and my cold only lasted 3 days. Not sure how it works but sometimes finding something by pure luck is best.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased one of these last time to give it a try and it really works well for me. I have asthma and live in a humid climate with bothers me quite a bit and this helps me to breathe better and have more energy. I bought more for me and some for my mom also.

oxy-tablets are better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I usually prefer liquids to pills...but this product is not nearly as effective as the oxy-flush pills. and not as economical either.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Though some reviewers think this product contains hydrogen peroxide, it does not. This is actually much safer than hydrogen peroxide, but with the same health benefits. As stated on the label, "1 oz contains the EQUIVALENT oxygen of 25 drops of 35% food grade oxygen perodide." I recommend diluting 1 oz of this product with 2-3 ounces of purified water and taking it 45 minutes before eating. My husband and I take it first thing each morning and I believe we're seeing a difference in our energy, health and immune systems. It may be especially beneficial during the cold and flu season.

Oxygen

Posted by universalstar on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oxygen and hydrogen peroxide cures various illnesses. I take this to prevent colds and flus