Page 1 - Reviews - Petitfee, Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch, 60 Pieces - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Been using for a few days but it is very cool under my eyes and it feels good! After using it, my under eye felt so moisturized more than usual! It is nice that it can be used on laughing lines. That’s mostly where we want to take care but don’t know how to. Will continue using it!! please thumbs up if you find this helpful!!

4bf0f1c5-9b63-4970-8cc9-bfa85b9e7085
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great pick me up when you're exceptionally puffy, these work wonders when worn after 15-20 mins. Overnight even better. My tip is to refrigerate the container and when you put these on they'll be nice and cool. Description +5 Golden Complex 24K Gold Ginseng 5,000 PPM Swallow's Nest Collagen Rose Flower Water

28749f34-8c63-402d-846c-0caed1f3a253
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I always have a stash of these - they are perfect for any morning i wake up looking like death, or ahead of an event (see me and my bestie ahead of his wedding day below). No miracle cure - fine lines and dark circles take commitment to overcome - but these are hydrating enough to make an immediate impact. HOT TIP: When I use them, I drag them across the lip of the container to make sure I'm not wasting product.

7e9e5bc5-4489-499d-acac-f5c7ef2ec82c
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The packaging is beyond praise, it is so juicy, bright and sunny, it just makes me feel better looking at it) There is a lot of information about the patches on the sides of the box, I am glad that the warnings and recommendations for use are in English. The patches themselves are of a standard shape, very elastic and moist. They stick to the skin perfectly, at first they slip a little due to abundant moisture, after a minute or two they already seize and don’t run away anywhere else.

c16902c4-26cb-4d97-aa18-ca121322016c
a020d7d0-4a1b-4b08-b871-d8e95ceda224
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My first eye patches. There are so many positive reviews that I'll only say a couple things: 1. Turn the package upside down for half minute before using so that the top layer patches can absorb the liquid from the bottom. 2. Don't leave them for more than 15 minutes. After that they are just useless. 3. They stick to the skin pretty well. Can't use them when brushing my teeth, they will slide. But having them on the face and doing things around the house works fine.

3ac8d5a3-01b7-4a1f-921f-4e75274eaa02
d5dd5160-0c16-43ee-a85f-2948c41a2d46
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I use this for every in the morning, it doesn't have any scent and pretty good for dry under eyes and the price is reasonable, I mean may be very good for the price .I'm 48year old so my skin getting dry :( especially, in the morning but this eye patch helps!! Good quality

b1154be6-4640-4139-a832-15b38cb34610
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great package for a gift. Quality and sizing is amazing love the amount you get for just a good price. so gentle on the skin great for sensitive skin and moistures skin so well. benefits for dark eyes. great for any age over 16 and the use of the product is easy to use. has a great scent to it smells amazing. use frequency for best results.

759a3cd8-ca71-4584-99e8-2ceee1a49121
Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I love these. The price is so affordable and the patches feel amazing! They make a big difference to my puffy and crinkled eyes in the morning. I even put one on my forehead wrinkles from time to time and it gives my skin a nice plump. Do yourself a favor and use them multiple times a week to see a sustained improvement. They feel really nice on and don’t usually slide around too much. I always have these handy- really great for the price. I have used these for years and I keep coming back to them. I love the feeling and they help my dark circles and moisturizer my under eyes. I love relaxing with a pair on in the bath. They don't slip too much, and go back into place easy.

0ac598c4-5e82-4960-8e1f-b85401189d7e
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

helps with puffiness and hydrating . 1.Use the mask patches after cleansing and toner. 2.Place the masks under the eyes, and make sure it fits comfortably. 3.Remove the masks after 20 ~ 30 minutes and massage the remaining essence for absorption. 4.Discard the masks after use or dissolve them in warm water.

91e770c3-c1af-4063-a2ca-edf24ac911d2
9e4ebc1d-deab-4b98-8b3d-96a5e5eda2e4
6807df2c-c76d-4ae9-8f1f-b878594a43a7
d95677b5-a971-4455-b984-11ee1de7bb29
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Nice, saturated with all the good stuff, was a bit slippery at first and didnt want to sit on my face but now i fixed it and its good. Feels very cool on the skin (maybe it stings a bit so thats why?) Dont know if it supposed to do that. Anyway its a good price and quantity and has good ingredients in it

d4b67893-f8f2-4bd8-9569-0393a5a93738