CA

AshDylias
Posted on May 1, 2022

One of the best rose+ geranium body lotion I have tried. It isn’t overly perfume scented. I love the powdery sweet mild scent after applying it on skin, plus it doesn’t leave a sticky feeling! Highly recommended for kids & adult! Only setback is I wish it comes in a larger volume.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I use it on myself. I'm not a baby lol, so guess it's suitable for all ages. The texture is perfect, gives satisfying hydration without being heavy or oily. The scent is really strong, sweet and flowery, yet natural. The size totally worthy, and the package is strong. Great for the dry season!

I like the body lotion it's make the baby skin calm and moisture.Also, I use it for my self and the skin absorb it easily and the ingredients wonderful.

b61ae9cf-a742-4fa0-a525-01d0be9e74d9
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

this is my third time purchasing this product its amazing and the scent is heavenly I love it so much for my baby… the ingredients are 1000/1000 doesn’t contain chemicals or bad stuff just 100% natural and clean ingredients which is amazing … the package is handy and convenient. it does what Its supposed to do which is moisturizer.. my baby’s skin stays moisturized after I apply this through out the day.. it does contain natural fragrance so your little one may be sensitive to it but other than that I highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin, suitable for newborns. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Would recommend! The subtle scent is nice and not over cloying, moisturizing enough even though it's consistency isn't that thick. Best is it doesn't cause any redness or irritate my baby's skin which can be sensitive at most times.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This lotion is just the right level of moisture for baby’s skin. Not to greasy and not too light. We love it especially for the summer when the air isn’t too drying.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

It moisturizes well, but the scent… I definitely prefer the fragrance free version. I does smell or roses, but on the skin I doesn’t smell well at all.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Love this product. We use sunscreen and this body lotion is great, nice structure, big size of the bottle, highly recommend