CA

Posted on May 8, 2022
No complaints

I had been using the Listerine/Reach flosser with disposable heads for years but got tired of how expensive it was. These flossers do the job as good. Those are flexible yet durable, unlike some others that are made of pretty thick plastic which makes it hard and painful to use in the back areas. Also the floss tend to be thick so it hurts to floss between teeth but this brand's floss is thinner so it's perfect. If flavor is a concern for you I can barely taste the mint. I don't like it when junk is added to my flossers so no complaints there. You can also fold it in half to use as a toothpick.

a5495922-bd7e-47c9-8155-6f0ab8882848
56cd7745-d88b-4366-a293-df2df535e1e8
548fb847-5898-4515-91af-4fe6d1807a23
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
19052

I'm thoroughly impressed with the Micro Mint flossers! I have never been a big flosser, but these things have changed my mind. They are super easy to use and they get the job done quickly and effectively. Plus, they taste great! I will definitely be buying more of these in the future.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Just added this to my basket cause it was really cheap. Didn't really have high hopes for it, I'm pretty picky when it comes to dental hygiene products but decided to give it a go cause of the price. This actually exceeded my expectations, it's nice to use, it comes in a ziplock bag which is really nice and purse-friendly, - and, you can bend the flossers and then it's a toothpick! So you get 2in1!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Honestly the best dental floss I had ever purchased. Very durable. 100% non-breakable thread. There is even a section where you can fold to make it into a toothpick, on top of the floss. The mint floss adds a refreshing after-taste to the mouth.

3e581bf4-cce9-42ca-b0ed-809c5924076e
841d37b5-4c0c-46eb-9dea-0ca9cd30ba2b
ce878518-e3ee-43b7-a368-5488ae0d1ab1
Posted on Sep 9, 2022
1970

Cute box with dental floss, 2 rows of 6 pieces. Good quality, slightly minty taste. The box is convenient to carry on the go. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Very convenient plastic packaging, convenient for travel. Inside are 12 pieces of dental floss. Good quality. They have a toothpick which is a plus. Not suitable for braces. The thread is thin, strong, passes easily even between narrow spaces. Nice mint flavor. I recommend.

icarotwist
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I absolutely love these mint dental flossers! They are the perfect size for my purse and I love the fresh taste of mint. The 12 count is a great value and I will definitely be buying more.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022