1 Reviews - Planetary Herbals, Cilantro Heavy Metal Detox with Chlorella, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml) - iHerb
CA
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Well x3 bottles arrived today, not disappointed , well packaged , on time , can’t give you any idea about the effects as it’s early days , the only thing that’s not clear is how long u take it for , I read somewhere on the net it’s a 2 mth course ? (But can’t find it now )Will keep you a’ll posted .. update …. 3 bottles (large) were not enough for the 42 day course , I ran out 2 weeks into it .. so now have 7 bottles to make sure. Now I have also stated to take Dr marcola’s fermated chlorella tablets as well , kinda like an add addative

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I ordered this as soon as it came back in stock, and am very pleased now that it has arrived, at the size of the bottle. It will last a long time. I ordered a second bottle a few days after, which hasn't come yet, but in those couple of days the price had gone up by about £2!! That's a big price rise, and will put me off ordering any more. However, the product is good. Two excellent herbs in one bottle, and very easy to take, and a very reliable, good quality make. Packaged very well.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Easy to use. Tastes good. Quality seems good as it's a thicker, dense liquid. Mixes well with water and easy to drink. I have only been using it for 10 days now and can see significant improvement in my skin and pores on my face. I get less bumpy skin and acne. I'm sure there will be more improvements as I keep on it. I intend to continue it for 3 months.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I got this to start a detox cycle for my mum as she will finally remove her mercury tooth filling she got more than a decade ago. the size is big and very good quality price combination. Cilantro is very effective for metal detox and I'm hoping that this will do the work. It should improve the quality of the blood and help the body flesh out any metals trapped in the body. The benefits of a metal detox are many, mental and energy clarity just to name one.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I have been using cilantro Heavy metal detox for about ten days and still using it. I use it in conjunction with chlorella (30 minutes before cilantro). I felt tired in the first week but may be these are detox symptoms. I will update after finish the detox about my final results.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Super quality product! Has incredible ingredients for metal detox. I feel much lighter and cleaner. The flavor is OK, tastes like sea kelp or algae of sort, not the best flavor though. I take it with a small amount of water. The only sort of negative thing is that I don’t really understand how much I’m supposed to take and how to use the dropper, since the texture of this extract is a bit sticky. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I'm on my third bottle of Cilantro and Chlorella Heavy Metal Detox, and I feel it is doing what it should do, getting rid of a lot of impurities from my bloodstream. I use this product in the morning in orange juice, and aside from a little change in the color, I hardly notice the cilantro taste like you would think anything with cilantro in it would have. This liquid product is high quality and easy to use with a large dropper, and mixes well with your favorite juice or smoothie!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Great product quality! Ingredients are organic and the taste is good. I use 5 per day. Size is enough. It is a superfood that is good for age issues and has benefits for you to have a healthy diet. It will improve your health because is a mix of antioxidants. The package came intact. The smell and composition were good. I recommend!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Wow this is really powerful stuff. Be careful, if you have too many heavy metals, this may overload your system. Make sure you have a whole holistic protocol with a professional to flush them all the way out of your system. Has been very helpful with recovery from 'toxic injections'.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

In terms of delivery date, it arrived quickly! The taste is very pleasant for me (I am the kind of person who love the taste of a wheatgrass shot). Have been taking this for a week, no noticeable signs yet. I take it in the morning, put a few drops in my water and chug it down on an empty stomach.