Page 1 - Reviews - Pura D'or, Healing Argan Oil Conditioner, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I cant recommend this conditioner any more , i have dry c2 curly hair Which i tend to wear straight most of the time , this beautiful conditioner detangles and softens hair strands without weighing it down , the fact that its also free of all silicone, parabens etc is why I choose to purchase it at first , this is my third or forth time buying it , use it with same color bottle shampoo , not a big fan of the way it smells but as long as its free of all the nasty stuff , and makes my hair soft then im sold , thanks for reading

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Previously I got mask and shampoo of this brand for my hair. Composition is very natural and well moisturize the hair and scalp. I use it 2-3 times per week. Happy with the quality and size of the product. The scent is just very relaxing and fantastic. The benefit of my purchase is saving my damaged coloured blonde hair.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Got this for my mom who has thin, curly hair. She said it gave her curls some definition and volume (which was exactly what she wanted) it's also great because it's all done in the shower, since my mom isn't the type to apply hair products and sprays after showering so this was a great fix.

Posted on May 2, 2022

It’s always assuring to use natural products without silicon. I’ve been trying to reduce products with silicon on my scalp and hair. This one benefits me that way. Compositions of the product seems to be safe. However this product is more on the pricey side . Packaging is nice, pump is working well and I like to reuse the bottle once everything is used up. However the bottle sometime comes with shrink wrap sometimes it doesn’t. It would be nicer if all comes in shrink wrap.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It's not cheap but worth it for something with natural ingredients, cruelty free and it works. My hair is smooth after using it. I like the scent, sweet from vanilla and a little bit of lavender. IW will buy again for sure.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I absolutely love this conditioner for my hair. It really supports my curl, is moisturising and has a very yummy natural and mild scent. Great value, great quality, great product.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Great smell and texture . My daughter suffers from acute scalp saborea and it seems this shampoo is helping with the itching but we haven’t used it long enough to give a more accurate opinion

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

I’ve used every cleansing conditioner out there and this one is the best!! My hair is so soft and shiny after using this cleaning conditioner but still feels clean. The product is thick and not watered down some like others I’ve tried. Love the pump and big size of the bottle bc I have thick super long hair. The price is unbeatable and the quality even beats much more expensive brands.

dc4d0bd1-a77b-4dfa-a3ff-cab830516d38
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This brand is proven effective and gentle on sensitive scalp. Im a fan!!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Buy agin and agin , good smell ,clean ingredients, Moisturise the hair very well