Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Body Naturals, Tamanu Overnight Miracle Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on May 15, 2022

I just received this, but as far as the description, it is supposed to have benefits for skin and hair. I like the packaging, the scent is a bit strong and the size is ok. It is good quality. I bought it for my sensitive skin. I will update after use.

60f85922-88f0-4c42-b1d8-842cb3bf675b
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This oil has many useful purposes as an antibacterial or anti inflammatory to sooth problem skins or blemishes. Especially useful for acne prone skins and other issues, even for atheletes foot or other skin conditions. Mix it with other essential oils or just use it n its own topically to suit your needs. Recommended.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve used this oil for a few days, and i can already tell that my skin likes it. I have combination skin that is acneprone, with some scars and a bit of dryness, and i’ve notised that the current acne is better and it seems like it’s preventing more acne aswell. My skin feels soft and moisturized. The texture of the oil is thick, almost like castor oil. Only a few drops is needed, and my skin doesn’t get greasy during the day if i use it daytime aswell. The color of the oil is very dark, greenish, and it actually gives my skin a nice glow. The smell is a bit like curry though, but at the same time the oil feels so good for the skin that it’s worth it. I don’t know how it works on scars yet, but fingers crossed that it will reduse those aswell 🙂

Posted on May 22, 2022

This helped my eczema and scarring after just a few uses. Don’t let the earthy scent deter you. It’s like a magic potion.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I will wait for more uses to conclude the effectiveness, but for sure it has an amasing nutty - almondy smell. Skin is very smooth after several uses

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It works amazing with scalp dermatitis and irritation due to eczema and psoriasis

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This oil has a pleasant texture, but the scent is very strong and unpleasant. It has a very dark color and nutty smell.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Wonderful, amazing and good size

Posted on May 4, 2022

awesome stuff helps my skin alot good price

Posted on May 10, 2022

Made my skin soft. Lovely.