CA

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I add a few tsps to a few different vegetable powders every afternoon when I'm starting to feel like my energy is fading.. I can't always get to the health food store to buy a freshly juiced beverage so this is the closest thing I can get to having the nutrients found in carrots...I love Pure Synergy....I have a lot of their products and always trust what they put in their jars.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I purchased this for my severely autistic son who is recovering from a very serious eye infection. I needed to add beta carotene to his diet but unfortunately he also has a self restricted diet (as is very common in people with autism). I found this was very easy to add to his food without him noticing. It's exactly what I needed and so far he is recovering well. I have already ordered more.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

👏🏼What a gem!! The most delicious QUICK juice you can ever make! I add it to my apple cider vinegar and some stevia drops before the meals to aid digestion

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

First time I order a supplement from this company and I am amazed! Very concentrated and do not need a lot in morning's smoothies. Will buy again, for sure. I will also buy the beet juice powder. I also love the fact that the powder is in a glass bottle! Thank you.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The taste is like real fresh carrots. Quality is superb. Especially good to give your smoothies an extra take.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Fresh organic carrots are so expensive here in Korea. Much more economical to purchase this product. Plus, it's convenient and tasty!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Excellent product-in powder form!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022