CAD

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1499428 on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've struggled with digestive issues for years - this is the product that helps me most. I also feel like my body is getting more nutrients from food because I am digesting so much better. Highly recommend!! V-cap - slight black licorice flavour due to fennel added. No magnesium stereate to hinder absorption.

Good

Posted by 5033466323282571299 on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Notice that my stomach is "calmer" not so much gas

Still monitoring

Posted by 5470784002743533770 on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product does help me to ease some bloating in the stomach but I have only been on it for less than a month so I can't really determine the effect yet but I would say it is work in progress I guess!

Eases digestive pains

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have extreme abdominal distention, and difficulty with digesting all types of foods which results in bloating and water weight gain. I take 5-6 of these before or during my meal and it helps with the digestion pains. This is the only digestive enzymes I have found that helps. I also combine them with Pancreatin for some extra help.

Great product

Posted by 4769323481488732755 on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well. Good company. Lots of lovely ingredients to help your stomach digest and feel calm. I think it's a great product for people who don't have huge digestive issues. I am taking it with a few other digestive products as I have GERD.

good for stomach

Posted by 5594405102197242937 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

relieves stomach pain and heartburn, using them instead of IPP

You won't be disappointed

Posted by 5479736222909110784 on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Go for it these cream colored vitamins are awesome some of the best vitamin's out on the market today I have tried many enzyme most are hard on the stomach but not this product the peppermint smell is nice also :-)

Good!

Posted by MarieMR on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is good , seems to do my digestion good and does not have any adverse reactions. To bad it has no ox bile then it would be perfect. I take these and ox bile together for digestion and works great. I also use Dr Mercolas Digestive caps to mix them around.Thanks iherb for providing such a selection of products and providing good service!

i like it

Posted by 5268859773194419709 on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great!!

Not sure if it works

Posted by 5346513215200600758 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this on and off and not really sure it works. Maybe I should be more consistent.