CAD

works for us

Posted by tesslouise on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pros: -Rainbow Light is a brand I trust. -The gummies are shelf-stable. -My daughter likes them. They taste good. -It is easier for me to give her a gummy than to mix a powder into food or drink and coax her to finish it. Cons: -The gummies are EXTREMELY chewy and so the label's "age 4 and up" guideline is no joke.

Rainbow

Posted by 4900008745515125202 on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cool!

good

Posted by 4893991172490888255 on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good tasty! Exellent Flavor

Tastes good, but not sure if actually working

Posted by Reviewer2432935 on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I lovvvve the flavor of these gummies, but I'm not totally convinced that they work as far as the probiotic benefits are concerned. I can see these working for children, possibly, as a warm-up to taking daily probiotics. They are dosed at 2x day, which is better for kids b/c they are so delicious I'd worry about them OD'ing. I'm a big fan of probiotics, but don't see the same results from this gummy version as I do from the pill form.

Rubbish

Posted by 4651846433871471566 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was melted into one solid lump when I received it. I will have to throw it away. Very disappointing! I would not order this.

Bloat buster

Posted by 5554777560911149444 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yummy and helps me with bloating

Kids love it.

Posted by 4826364843184927635 on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids love it.

SO YUMY, SO GOOD!

Posted by 4825885921982505378 on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These Rainbow Light Probiotic Gummies are so yum and the probiotics have helped with my digestion and clear up my skin. Ever though these are targeted for children, I am a young adult and would recommend not just for children but also for people who have a hard time swallowing tablets such as myself. The only down fall is that they are too yum, sometimes I find myself having more then the recommendation.

yum

Posted by 4950850215499050938 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i could eat the whole pot. they taste amazing. I still have not felt any benefits but I must have had 1/2 the pot and its early days, I know it takes a while to see any benefits with these things.

These are so good

Posted by Reviewer2782963 on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are so tasty, I have servre acid reflux and they help balance my system so it isn't as sensitive. Really good price here on i-Herb.

1 2