Clear skin aid, no chemicals

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is part of my La Mer copy, without the chemicals. This goes on first, then I alternate different Andalou Naturals night creams. I use Lamina Day Cream too. It keep the pores clear and heals the skin.

Very different night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this cream. Most night creams go on all over your face. This cream is meant to go on problem areas such as oily, acne filled areas or scratches, etc. I happen to have the oily "T zone", oily nose, forehead, so I put it on there and around my eyes. It has truly helped my oily skin and in addition, my skin feels so soft and brand new in the morning. I love waking up and feeling my face now. I recommend to anyone who wants a unique and different night cream. And, I love that it comes in a glass bottle and the bottle is beautiful!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think should be give time about 2-3 months can recommend .After use 1 month, I'm feeling my face soft more but doesn't look white more but look bright. After wake up was feeling face very soft.

Lamina night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would rate this as average. I think an oil based cream actually works better for my skin.for night

leaves skin smooth and silky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am delightfully pleased with this cream. "Health food Store " products usually leave me disappointed but I was pleasantly surprised...I was looking for a product with kelp in it. Goes on smooth and silky quickly absorbed. Same with the eye cream and cleanser.