CA

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Excellent dishwashing detergent. It seems milder then powder but still very effective in cleaning cookware with medium level of dirts. I usually use it when i have to wash utensils made of wood. Hope it will reduce the impact on the wood texture. No smell and no stink after drying.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

my friend recommend this to me for my new dishwasher. it cleans really well and the scent is very nice! i like that it is in gel form because it is easier to add to the detergent tray. love the fact that it is safe to the environment too!

dbd62128-f8e3-42b5-a0f5-88364cfe0363
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

good choice for dishwasher detergent. one of the must have item in your house with no chlorine bleach is one of the best choice. lemon scent feel fresh.

56730f70-a53e-459c-9e01-ab2cf38cfbb6
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This was reconded to me by my sister and I am so glad she did. Last for a loooong time, smells nice and not overpowering, and cleans well.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I tried 7-8 types of different dishwasher detergent gels and capsules. After ecover was out of production, this one is my priority #1. There is no smell on dishes, cleans well, consumption is real good, especially if you own a small size dishwasher