CA

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love this brand so much, first time trying this one, I will use it I am sure I will love it, the size is good for the price and quality, it was closed will when packaging.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Great mask! Feels nice on the skin not too drying and leaves my skin feeling really soft Been using African black soap a lot recently and it has been working wonders for my skin

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This mask is really beautiful everyone should have it, i use it when I want to detox my skin after a long day, the scent, size and quality is great

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is a mud mask that I have been using regularly for years. Benefit: allows blackheads to be removed easily, and the skin is clean and pleasant to the touch.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The BEST mud mask I use. I use it when I feel my skin is extra greasy or when I have pimples. And it works great for me. It's amazing for great quality and affordable price🌟🌟🌟

Posted on May 28, 2022

it’s my first time buying this product and it was all a gamble but the scent and quality is so refreshing. My wife and I enjoy it every night before we sleep.

This is my one big love ! This mask perfectly cleans your skin, provides your skin with freshness, releases clogged pores and makes them smaller. I think it has an astringent effect. After you wash it off, the skin has some redness for about 20-30 minutes. The smell is specific. But I like it.

ecd8b6fd-aab1-44f4-a70b-dd074caab8ae
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I like it, i clean my skin and then i apply this mask its so good, keeping my skin and pores fresh and sooth, i use 3 times per week at night after i wash my face before night routine

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

انا بشرتي مختلطه الماسك حلو وينظف ومايجفف مره استخدمة مره بالاسبوع لكن ريحته مررره فواحة كانه ريحة حلاو يعني كمية العطور الي فيه قوية وهذا شيء ما اعجبني 🤐 لكن بما انه ماسك راح ينغسل بسرعه ممكن اتغضى عن هالشيء فضلاً اذا اعجبكم تعليقي لاتنسون تضغطون نعم 💓 I have a combination skin And The mask is good it cleans and not making the skin so dry and i use it once a year But it's has a stronnng fragrance smell and I didn't like that , however since it is a washable so not a big deal If u like my review click yes please 💓

1ae559db-7eea-4c7d-acc4-45482178cd16