Page 1 - Reviews - SheaMoisture, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Strengthen & Restore Hair Serum, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

This set is very wonderful. I love any product from Shea moisturizer. I use the oil that has a beautiful smell’s , it contains paper mints,shea butter ,and black castor oil. These ingredients are very encouraging to use. I put it on the roots of my hair and use a massage with my fingers or after a shower I put a little of it on my hair after drying the hair I love it very much and I will buy it again.

04c768c7-4381-4886-9fd5-522dcb171989
Posted on May 31, 2022

I have curly hair and I use the serum to seal the moisture after using a leaving conditioner, the curls look shinier and healthier, the only cons: firstly the size is small for what I expected. Secondly, the smell for me seems artificial even though the ingredients are mostly natural.

a60daf1b-8418-41ba-920b-ee93d4ce907d
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

The scent is strong but pleasant. This alongside other Shea Moisture products has helped me have stronger hair which has reduced my hair fall by over 50% in just 3 months of use. Very good quality and size. Using it 3 times a week, is has lasted me 3 months so far. Its also like a mini scalp massage when using it.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have hair fall and tried castor oil, but didn’t experience any effects. I tried this one, and so far I love it. I’ve never left it on my hair whole day. I apply it on my hair from 30 minutes to a couple of hours (never use timer) before taking shower in the evenings. Then, wash it with warm water (without shampoo), apply conditioner for a few minutes and rinse it. It seems my curly hair is softer and more manageable. It’s not oily and the scent is nice. Do not yet notice new hair growth or reduced hair fall, though. But I plan to use it at least once in two days. The first bottle hasn’t finished yet, and just bought the second bottle.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This is probably my fifth bottle! I love all Shea Moisture products, all are of great quality and I love how they truly help restore my hair. They are not damaging to the hair and have a great scent, it's the best. I would've loved if the bottle size was bigger.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It has a very artificial scent and the bottle is very small in size for the price but I don't think you need much so it may last for a while. I use it on my scalp but not my hair. During the winter, the heavier oils solidify, so be mindful of that as you use it. I didn't notice any benefit to my hair or scalp health but I'll give it more consistent uses this month and update if needed.

9d2ea252-afde-45ab-b18c-c4063a662281
7753a30f-331b-49a0-9ed5-b4abee70001f
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I like the scent and i use it on every wash day very good size and amazing quality can be used no matter your age is okay package has lots of benefits on hair i dont recommend putting it on the scalp especially a sensitive one moisturizes my hair soo well good composition

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It's a bit oily to put it after you washing your hair so I tried to put it before, on my scalp and rubbed it; left it for 15-20 min and then washed it with a shampoo. It really does moisturize the scalp and the hair looked much better.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I've been using this hair serum for several months now, and it has been wonderful for my dry, curly, blond Scandinavian hair. I used to struggle with dry hair and split ends, but since I started using this hair serum after washing my hair, I have noticed less split ends (almost nothing compared to earlier). My hair is longer, softer and thicker, as well. I live in Africa during the winter months, so it has really protected my hair from becoming more dry from the salt water and the strong sun. The bottle lasts for many months, as you only need a little bit every time. If you use too much, the hair will look greasy. I use the hair serum on wet hair, and it´s now my only hair product after washing my hair. I am super happy with this product, and it smells lovely!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

In general, my hair enjoys oil. I use this oil every day (spraying my hair with a mixture of water and a tiny amount of ACV) and alternate with pure caster oil (depending on how fast my hair absord the oil). It's a fantastic addition to my hair regimen. It assists me in keeping my hair from falling out.