Help

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought shampoo and conditioner together.My bleached hair looks amazing and very shiny!

Shikai Henna Gold Highlighting Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

leaves hair very shiny and silky

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent conditionner, leaves hair soft and hydrated, for the shine I did not notice a change for the moment

Gives soft hair and soft highlights

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this conditioner. Makes my hair soft and combats dryness well. It also adds some subtle highlights to my natural dark blond/partly dyed lighter blond hair. And it has a nice scent. (FWI my hair is straight and fine with a tendency to get dry ends.)

good product/Bom produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, smells good, gives enough brightness to light hair, bought for my daughter and of all the products that we experienced this was what she liked best, because at the time of washing the hair does not get all tangled he gets loose , so it is easy to use, both the shampoo and the conditioner. Fácil de usar, tem um cheiro bom, dá bastante brilho ao cabelo claro, comprei para minha filha e de todos os produtos que experimentamos este foi o que ela mais gostou, pois na hora de lavar o cabelo não fica todo emaranhado, ele fica solto, por isso é fácil de usar, tanto o shampoo quanto para o condicionador.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells nice and makes my hair soft

Best online purchase!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for color protect on my very, very red hair, and if you thought blonde was high maintenance; you're wrong. With this product my color stays in tact and gives me silky smooth shiney hair with lots of body for my fine hair.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Soft hair with a lovely sheen.

Love it

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Sep 04, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with the Shikai Henna Gold shampoo; it leaves my hair soft, shiny, and with soft waves! They are both a great value at iherb!

Great color and shine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Noticeable color and shine after using this product, but doesn't condition really well. Need a detangle spray after using.

1 2 3 4