CAD

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1934906 on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Never tried Boswellia until 2 months ago. Amazing pain and inflamation relief in my back starting the very first night and continuing! It gives the same relief as 800mg of ibuprofen without any noticible side effects over this entire two months! I am amazed and so pleased. I expect that this will also help control inflammation throughout the body eg, the arteries. So this is just one more natural method to not only aid with my back but to also help prevent coronary artery disease (inflammation in arterial walls causes plaques, not cholesterol!).

Crosses the blood brain barrier

Posted by Reviewer2276954 on Sep 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been dignosed as having anti-basal ganglia antibodies present, and my condition, which comes under the general heading of auto immune mediated basal ganglia dysfunction, has been treated with steroids and an immune suppressant (azathioprine) Source Natural boswellia has been as effective as high dose steroids in supressing inflammatory processes and incredibly beneficial to me. I am on eight tables a day

great for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this supplement is fantastic! With the first dose I noticed a huge improvement in lessening of pain in my hands and the small of my back. After the first week I can wear my rings again. (My fingers were too swollen before)My range of motion has improved too. I love this product!

Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2213793 on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with colitis for a number of years. I do not like to take prescription medications because of side effects. However, when I take one with each meal, the inflammation does not flair up. This is a must have for me, and I am sold on it. Source Naturals has a very good reputation and a very good product.

Source Naturals Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2719128 on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this wonderful product in conjunction with turmeric. The two together have a synergistic effect and actually work on nerve pain which is notoriously difficult to control. I discovered this combination after spinal surgery on the cervical area, and the Vioxx which was prescribed but did not help. After trying several different brands of Boswellia, I found this Source Naturals brand to work best for me. I have suggested this combination of herbs to several people for nerve and arthritis pain and they all have gotten some relief using them.

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been healing my hips...arthritis...with chondroitin sulfate, methionine, b12, flax oil, coral calcium, grape seed extract, and vitamin c to repair bone and cartliage. I added tumeric and bromelain for anti-inflammation. What I have been doing is working very well, and I really don't see a big difference since adding Boswellia. Source Naturals is a very good brand, and I'd suggest people try it. It helps Chron's disease, which will also be helped by grape seed extract and vitamin c to make connective tissue to heal the lesions, and marshmallow extract to coat them. Grape seed extract is also naturally anti-inflammatory in that it causes mast cells to secrete less histamine.

Good anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use boswellia regularly for inflammation and this is a good source. Specifically I was diagnosed with colitis months ago and refused to take steroids because of the side effects. The boswellia has helped to reduce inflammation. Of course, there are other things that I do as well (such as work I've done on an emotional level). But I have no symptoms now whatsoever. I'm a holistic nutritionist and feel that this is a very good product.

Source Naturals, Boswellia Extract, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this for joint pain and find that it works just as well or better than Celebrex.

Great for my Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer3280046 on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as an alternative to prescription Asacol and it works great. I highly recommend this to anyone suffering from ulcerative colitis looking for an herbal solution. I only speak for myself of course, and your doctor's opinion should always come first.

Best Boswellia, but hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1161377 on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Boswellia that I have found, however the pills are large and can be hard to swallow. I take them to help with my Ulcerative Colitis.