CA

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Extremely anti-inflammatory, which only does good. In combination with vitamin c, for better absorption.

Sergiu Anisei
Posted on Jan 18, 2021

They are rather large so not the easiest to swallow but they are coated so that helps but I would highly recommend giving these a try. I tried the powder first of all but it tastes vile and I couldn't cope with that!

Posted on Nov 24, 2020

Use this often. Really helps with the pain from plantar fasciitis

Posted on Feb 21, 2021

We use this product to support our joints. The tablets are easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

Have taken this formula for years. My fingernails are super strong!!!!

Posted on Nov 4, 2013

I have done a lot of research and pill popping over hot flashes. I have tried different female hormonal formulas, super foods, and alfalfa for some relief. Then I read about someone using sulfur for hot flashes, and bought this product. What a wonderful day that was!! Within a few days I found tremendous relief. I take 2 or 3 tablets a day, and the hot flashes have been drastically minimized. I still have 1 or 2 a day, but they are not as extreme, and last only 5 minutes or so. I am hopeful that after longer use they will be a thing of the past.

Posted on Feb 2, 2008

I like this form of MSM because it contains Vitamin C which is needed in order to absorb MSM. Also, it has Molybdenum, which you need for sulfur metabolism. I used to take all these tablets separately, it is nice to have them all in one. I have noticed a difference in this Source Naturals brand. It seems to work faster, which I think is due to all the essential supplements in one tablet. Also, iherb is great. Good prices and fast shipping.

Posted on Jul 5, 2020

Your product is of high quality and truly healthy! I am very pleased! Thank you very much!

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Great product at a great price :)