Vitamin K helps abnormal menstrual bleeding from salicylate intolerance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had my first normal menstrual period with the product i.e bleeding lasted less than 7 days and the whole process was painless.

Stopping dot hemorrhages

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Contrary to what's said medically, 500 to 1000mcg of K1 a day works uncomparably better for me than K-2(neither 1000mcg of MK-4 or 90mcg of MK-7 was effective) in stopping dot hemorrhages that kept popping up in everyday life. (I had those weird red spots long before I started taking 100 to 200mg aspirin a day for a reason. I had to raise the dose of K1 after I started aspirin, but it's still helping.) It seems to be doing good to my teeth, too.

cleens plaque and teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this vitamin because there is not enough of vit. K in my multivitamins in order to balance it out. After having taken it for a month I noticed my teeth feel cleener and there is no plaque when I floss. Today the dentist thought I had my teeth cleaned recently. My gums no longer bleed when I floss or brush, but I'm also taking a one a day multivitamin + minerals and extra vit. C. I'm very happy with the result and will definitly repurchase. I'm thinking to add vit K2 in the near future. Thanks for the quick delivery.

Blood Builder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my husband who has very low platelets. He seems to have more energy now that he has started to take them, and his bleed time, if he gets a cut, has been cut in half. MD

Vit K

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After reading an article from Dr Michael Colgan on strong bones, I stopped taking my Fosamax and I am now taking the vitamins and minerals recommended by Dr Colgan and Vit MK-7 and Vit K are part of his recommendation.

Importance of Vitamin K

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been reading more and more about Vitamin K for blood vessel support as well as many other reasons. I'm really glad to be able to find a reasonably priced, easy to take supplement.

helps keep bones healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have read research saying that Vitamin K each day helps fight osteoporosis. I prefer powder to pills, so can never give a pill the highest rating. But I wasn't able to find this in powder form.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Does what it's supposed to do at a good price.

vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

easy ot swallow, good outcome

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Good strength. Reasonably priced.

1 2 3