CA

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Must have in medicine cabinet!!

I can’t say enough about this product. It’s a must have anytime we leave the house. 1st aid staple. Great antimicrobial yet gentle enough for a baby, pet, anyone. I have used this successfully for years for pink eye or eye flush, ear infections, cuts, burns. Sinus infections and start of cold/flu. I always have the liquid and the nasal spray is awesome! So versatile with humans and all pets. Please thumbs 👍 if this was helpful

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Silver is the best antibiotic in the world. It had been used for centuries. It has no taste. It is wonderful. You can it in water, juice, milk. You never know it is there. I also put it on scratches and wounds. It clears them in no time at all. I always have it in my house.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love Sovereign Silver I trust them more than I trust any colloidal Silver Company out there... I've used it now for probably 20 years on and off it is not something that I take daily but if I start to feel a scratchy throat I immediately take some and I do not get sick very often which is awesome and I attribute this very much to this fine product. Colloidal silver is not for everyone and it does come with risks especially if you take the wrong kind... I can only speak for myself but I truly believe it is beneficial for my health particularly doing during cold and flu season... my husband who is fairly skeptical about many things is all about the Sovereign Silver too!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Bio-Active Silver was recommended by my Naturopathic doctor for the immune system. I use it when I feel a cold coming on or just as a precautionary, taking one dropper full a day. If I'm out and about during the day, I'll take a dropper full just for protection against any germs I may have acquired. Good product.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The only brand of colloidal silver I will buy! Safe and easy to use. Customer service is beyond helpful when I had questions about the product and how to take for different issues. This is a must have for every household. Works great like an antibiotic but better for you!! I have severe allergies to antibiotics, and this helps me avoid them and save them for only super serious issues.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Fantastic price, versatile product perfect for so many uses - I use it as an oral rinse (there's no taste) with a little water after following the instructions. I use it for keeping my immune system strong, good oral hygiene and I also use a little on a cotton pad to keep my skin looking healthy.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

There is so many great things to say about this product! It has helped with healing many different illnesses in our family. We have applied it to many different parts of our bodies and have never had a reaction and always have positive results. A must have in Every home!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

really good silver water , my daughter took 3 times a day as she started to feel a bit sick with a virus, the next day she felt well ,i also use it daily , and give to my very aged cat , the taste is metallic, it really dries the mouth , but i guess that's how it should be ,for the silver particles it was infused.overall, .great product .

Posted on Sep 11, 2022