very yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my favorite tea! I actually don't taste anything similar to orange, but it is very chocolate and delicious.

Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like my tea stronger so I use more than one bag. Like most teas containing cocoa, it comes out tasting like a thinner hot chocolate. Not bad when you're trying to cut back on your sugar consumption!

no me gusta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sabor dulce y raro a cacao, la naranja se nota poco.

Yuck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love tea and chocolate and orange are some of my favourite flavours. Sadly this tea tasted terrible and nothing like oranges or chocolate even after letting it steep for several minutes (5, 10, and longer).

Okay

Posted by AngieS on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found that the flavours of either the chocolate or orange weren't strong enough for my tastes. Kind of tasted like a choc cake mix.

๐ŸŒฟTasty Tea!๐ŸŒฟ

Posted by Patchouli on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty tea! Great flavor but certainly leaning on the cocoa side (but not bitter at all). If you want more orange flavor, I recommend brewing another tea with it, such as Bigelow Orange & Spice (there are a bunch of other orange teas here on iHerb). If you want it more rich, simply add some kind of milk & if you want it sweetened without using sugar, I recommend Erythritol (also here on iHerb:) ๐ŸŒป If this review was helpful to you, make sure you click Yes & be sure to click on my profile (Patchouli) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป to save $ =) โœŒ๏ธ

Very tasty! You should buy it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's really chocolate tea with orange! Feel more chocolate. Must try this tea! ื–ื” ื‘ืืžืช ืชื” ืฉื•ืงื•ืœื“ ืขื ืชืคื•ื–! ืžืจื’ื™ืฉื™ื ื™ื•ืชืจ ืืช ื”ืฉื•ืงื•ืœื“. ื—ื™ื™ื‘ื™ื ืœื ืกื•ืช ืืช ื”ืชื” ื”ื–ื”!

Extremely fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea and the delivery was exceptionally fast, even if I did have to meet the delivery truck driver in the WalMart parking lot:)

Good tea

Posted by jodeeharding on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavor of this tea.

Chocolaty and delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't get enough of this! It's been very hard to find a realistically chocolate flavored tea in an herbal. I recommend it!

1 2 3