CAD

This stevia is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1833508 on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did my homework first in finding the best stevia. Not all stevia is the same. Some put other things in with it. But Simply Stevia is great. I was able after many years to stop using sugar in my coffee. I think this is the best out there so far. I haven't tried the green stevia yet. That one is the most organic.

The Best Sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer2818541 on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so amazed at this little jar of sweetener. I used 1/4 tsp. in a recipe that called for 1 1/2 cups of sugar and it was absolutely perfect. So don't be fooled by the little jar. It only takes a little to sweeten and I am really glad to stop using sugar.

he best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1037952 on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best sub sweetener I have ever used

good stevia

Posted by Reviewer1643645 on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this has a bit more of an aftertaste than other white stevia powders but is much better quality. i called the company and they use stevia from south america as opposed to china, where most other stevias come from . it's less processed too.

Simply Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1364168 on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It's got no fillers and doesn't affect my blood sugar. A little bit goes a long way. The price here is great as is the shipping cost.

Meets my expectations!

Posted by Reviewer2539445 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a good Stevia. Several years ago someone gave me a packet to try. Recently I've been trying some different brands and yours is the one that meets my expectations. I will definetly order more when I need more.

hubby likes it better

Posted by Reviewer1386476 on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a stevia that doesn't have a bitter after taste. This one seems to better than the Now I had previously purchased. I will buy this again

Filler free Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1687808 on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. No fillers.

Not as much aftertaste as other stevias

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very concentrated product, a little goes a long way. It mixes easily. Sometimes I detect a slight artificial taste but for the most part it's the best stevia I've tried.

Just what I expected

Posted by 5184967545424784821 on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is, in my opinion, the perfect sweetener. I know some people may be bothered by the rather bitter aftertaste, but I have no problem with that. In fact, I have found that I can hardly detect the aftertaste when I use the Stevia for baked products or for beverages, which I most frequently use it for.

1 2 3