Page 1 - Reviews - Sundown Naturals Kids, Complete Multivitamin Gummies, Star Wars, Natural Mixed Berry, Raspberry & Pineapple, 60 Gummies - iHerb
CA

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

It's great. It's delicious. My kids love it. We bought it last year, we liked it a lot and we saw the benefits. That's why I bought it this year. I recommend it to everyone.

779e8168-1cc4-4b33-8d85-4f63538a539a
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

My son likes this product, the Star Wars packaging is very attractive and the big sized 180 gummies is bang for buck compared to other multivitamin brands. The frequency of the serving of 2 pcs per child per day is adequate to supplement for his daily dietary requirement although he eats well, we just want to make sure he gets all the trace minerals and vitamins that he might not be getting from his food. He also likes the taste, quality, and size of the gummies as they mimic store-brought gummy candies.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My kids loved the shapes and the flavors. They weren't sticky on the teeth. They work because my kids are willing to take them. Children 2 or 3 take 1 gummy while children 4 and up take 2 gummies. Keep this in mind for how many servings are in the container. My whole family, kids and adults like these so they go fast. It is nice to have the big bottle of 180 gummies.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Value for money and taste, these definitely hit the mark. The real difference I find is in the texture. For a more 'gummy' (think Gummy Bear) style texture with a milder fruity taste, then others like Lil Critters I find better. For more of a general lolly-style texture, combined with some punchy and strong flavours, then this hits the mark. I actually buy both (Sundown and Lil Critters) because different family members prefer the different options.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

According to my 6-ywars-old son, it’s yummy! He loves anything Star Wars. So, all these different shapes of Star Wars characters keeping him exciting too.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

we train kids to take vitamins and supplements as young as possible. small serving with good taste and outstanding benefits that improves the body and mind.

VickiD
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My kid like the flavors and they were excited to see Star Wars designs. It’d be nice if this was available in a larger size!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

My friend ordered it for her younger son, since with Frozen heroes went to her daughter, this one was for him) He likes these gummies!!