CA

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It has an artificial watermelon flavor, but it is quite tasty. It's not tasty enough to eat. It also helps a lot when exercising. Dosage was according to the standard dosage written on the label. The packaging of the product was so strong that it would not explode even if it fell from the sky 100m. I think I will live again next time.

3fee9286-d706-4c63-99c7-fb3124927a08
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The quality and taste are excellent. Dosage - one serving spoon per 400 ml of water. Pleasant to eat, unlike mango/lime (for my taste). Efficiency 100%. Cheerfulness and lack of fatigue. Drink after Workout to maintain Energy during the working day (exercise). Copes with a bang 👍 The result pleases. One Pack for about a month (4 workouts per week).

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It's the first time I've bought it, but it seems like a good booster. If I take it before exercise, I feel the effect, and it's better because it doesn't contain artificial sweeteners.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Great quality, delicious compound! Convenient packaging, very effective before training, gives energy. For me it's a routine with the frequency of before training.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It tastes good and is easy to eat. I want to buy another flavor.

Posted on May 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

I really picked up the energy in training and the taste needs improvement