Page 1 - Reviews - Super Nutrition, Testo Energy, 60 Veg Capsules - iHerb
CA

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Just finished my first bottle. Can't say enough good things about this product. Blood test confirm my testosterone is right on the money. I suffer from adrenal and thyroid damage due to mercury poisoning (due to having my metal fillings removed) so energy has always been a problem for me over the last 20 years. You can only drink so much caffeine. This product just eliminated that. My energy levels are wonderful. This product is a blessing. Special thanks to the manufacturer and iHerb for carrying it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Tgis product instantly worked the very first time that I took it. I was skeptical at first but was pleasantly surprised. I have recommended this to others as well.

354eebbb-0afa-46a5-a2e0-0ea8c585374c
Posted on Jan 18, 2022
2041

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is by far the best testosterone supplement on the market! It is safe...much safer than stinging nettles or fenugreek seed/flower. Those can cause serious damage but just like the dr.'s say for tribulus terrestris only products, t.t. is by far the love of many men and women who workout occasionally or daily. The other herbs are good for male hormones and the tribulus terrestris causes the muscles to grow. I lift light weights weekly and I still look like a weightlifter! try it for the muscles to grow on you, even if you're a man that doesn't work out, for the hormones.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have bought this product based on peoples review and claims that they experience more energy. maybe I am working to much but I did not experience any noticable additional energy. Again, maybe its just me.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It’s ok but u need to take 4 daily to feel the effect I’m taking it with French maritime citrulline and arginine and zinc for Ed

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

size normal, nice ingredient. I think the quality is great, it benefit your testo

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

You will notice the difference after the third day, full stamina, I started with three dosage and then I reduced it, it works amazing.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It’s better than any test booster i have tried before