CA

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

We are on our 2nd bottle of Swanson Bergamot. From my research for improving cholesterol, bergamot is the most effective. We need to take it for a few months before we have a blood draw to see if it is effective for us. It does not bother our stomach and Swanson seems to be cost effective. Thank you iHerb.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Great quality and price. Shipping time was excellent. Exactly as ordered, my doctor recommended this product as a supplement for my blood pressure. Single ingredient pill is best for quality. Very fresh product. Since I have to take 2 a day it would be nice to have a large quantity in one bottle.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I purchased Swanson, Bergamot Extract, too mg to reduce my cholesterol, triglycerides and LDL and increase my HDL. So far, so good. I just placed my second order.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Good value. I bought this for my mom and she’s using it for her cholesterol. I read that this could help. She only uses herbs. Medications affect her badly.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I was looking everywhere for Bergamot and glad I found it on I Herb because the price point was the best for what you get out of it.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I trust the Swanson products. I am a Bergamot fan and take it every day, I am concerned about the quality of supplements I take and that’s it why I order mine from Swanson, check it out and see the benefits taking Bergamot has.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I believe this to be an excellent quality supplement. My wife and I take it to help regulate cholesterol, and it has seemed to help. We do not like taking statin drugs, so we have used supplements to manage.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Shockingly, it did lower my cholesterol. Did blood test before use and after 3 month use 😳

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Was delivered very promptly. The only issue I have is the waste in packaging. Why do you use too large box when a mail envelope would work? The service has been great, hope it continues as I registered for autoship. Won't know that till my next blood test.......

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Nice scent and good quality suitable size well package sure will get benefit from using it well do the blood test after finish