CA

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Excellent higer dose melatonin

A nice higher dosage and good quality 10mg of melatonin per tablet with the added benefit of being 5 mg immediate release, 5 mg delayed release, GABA and Valerian.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I take this about an hour before bed. It works well to relax me enough to go to sleep, and I sleep through the night instead of waking up at 3am like I had been. No grogginess in the morning. I feel great when I wake up.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Use this for after night shift and need to settle for day sleeping... Relaxed so much, went into REM stage. Best sleep I've had in ages! Give it a try, no regrets!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

So far this is the best sleep formula that works. The Valerian Root in the ingredients work well with the Melatonin. Although from time to time it is necessary to rotate sleep support supplement, overall this works most of the time.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It does helps to realease the stressful and feel relex. But it not really help to sleep. However it still a good product and recommend.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great product, the amount of melatonin and the slow release assure a restful sleep all night long. Quality ingredients; capsule size easy to swallow, no taste. Weak point : quite few fillers.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Great size and quality. No bad taste or smells at all. I go to sleep naturally.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is good quality one. This dosage gives benefit of better sleeping.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

took it befor bad time. feelt it helped me to fall a sleep faster than im used to