CA

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Best quality

This is the best quality K2. They made it very small size for easy swallowing. I have this K2 with calcium. And I feel definitely K2 helps for better absorption of calcium. It is big benefit for both of them.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Excellent product, all as was expected, small capsules, good taste. The effectivity and benefit is quite difficult to estimate, here is more "as doctor said".

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

good quality very important for you small quantity but good quality

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Conviene size and good quality, in a dosage that fits my needs. I’ve benefited from the ingredients and no bad taste.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Was hard to find this product, I'm very happy. I like it so much.

Auto-translated from Russian

Great dosage! There is an opinion that K2 needs 45 mcg per day. But if you drink vitamin D3 from 8000 units or more, then K2 needs to be increased. 200 mcg per day is a very good supplement.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021
Auto-translated from Korean

Calcium, vitamin D, and intake of k2 seemed to have a good synergistic effect, so I bought it for intake. I bought Swanson right away because the quality was reliable.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

The doctor prescribed this particular dose of 200mkg together with D3 10000me. the size of the tablet is small, which is very convenient. I can only say about the effectiveness after the course.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

super! If you have a decrease in platelets in the KLA ... it is better not to take it. And if you take pharmaceutical blood thinners daily, be careful with the intake. For people who have increased thrombosis, it is very suitable and useful! Especially together with vit d3

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent drug in a good dosage, in the correct form (menaquinone-7), I take it with vitamin D, 1 per day.