CA

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Terry Naturally is a quality supplement company and the CEO whom I've met really cares about people so I know he provides the best products possible. CuraMed works on pain and inflammation using a special curcumin that is more absorbable than other curcumins. I have had good results with CuraMed.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Curamed helps relieve the pain of my arthritis. I recently had an incident where I had to stop taking it for a little while and didn’t even know how much it was helping until then. While on the hiatus, my toe joints ached so much. I didn’t know that I also had arthritis in my feet because I take it for my hands. After resuming, my hands and feet are so much better. Years ago when I had a frozen shoulder, I would have adverse reactions to the prescribed pain medication. Curamed was the only thing that gave me any relief from the pain. It works for me!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have found that Curamed 750 mg twice a day has made a dramatic improvement of my rheumatoid arthritis as an adjunct to twice daily hydroxychloroquine. Thank you for an excellent product. I have been on it for about two months and it is reliably helpful and a quality product.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is an amazing product. It’s a staple with family & many other friends. This really works to not only boost your immune system but helps inflammation a lot! I took it for knee issues and it was unbelievable how much better I got! You do have to give it a couple weeks (of taking it daily) to feel the difference. It’s not something you need to take on an on going basis but you can. You can take it just when you’re having a flare up! I take it every day of the year for the immune and ongoing inflammation support. If I do have a flare up(which is rare) I take it 2x daily. Everyone I know that takes this says how much it helped them. This formula is better than other cur cumin products. Do your research then try this one. The only caution is that it can cause stomach upset in some sensitive people. Otherwise, look for coupons or when this brand goes on sale and stock up! It totally worth the money

This product was highly recommended by my ND. Clean and quality ingredients. I take it to keep my C-Reactive Protein in the healthy range so very good for inflammation. Terry Naturally is an excellent company. I like their packaging as it gives all the information I need to see on the outside of the box. I’ve purchased this product many times and will continue to do so.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

These are really easy to swallow. Packaging is easy too. I use this for inflammation and joint pain and seems to help. There is no after taste. The ingredient is good quality. My only wish is that it wasn’t so expensive.

c1ed7a3a-23e5-4efd-b6b2-c1fe39b81941
Posted on May 1, 2022

After 2 weeks of taking the Curamed I noticed a significant difference in my pain from inflammation in my knees. I also have noticed a difference in my immunity after taking it daily for several months. This is a staple in my household now. Other family members swear by this stuff too. A must try! Some people can have a sensitive stomach with this. One family member can’t take it. Not because it doesn’t work but because it caused her gastric upset.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Top quality product really benefits the body by reducing chronic inflammation and pain. Patented formula on the curcumin ingredient makes it deliver much more pain relief and inflammatory relief than other curcumin products. Easy to swallow capsule with no taste. I wouldn't be without this product.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Easy to swallow; no funny aftertaste. I am not taking this for joint pain so cannot comment on that. I mix up my curcumin from different sources and formulations and hope the benefits from the variety are beneficial.