love this stuff!!

Posted by curlygirl on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! my skin is gently cleansed, it is less dull I love the smell of this product and the ingredient it works very well for me! I have combination skin j'aime beaucoup ce produit!!! ma peau est nettoyé en douceur, elle est moins terne j'aime beaucoup l'odeur de ce produit ainsi que les ingrédient il marche très bien pour moi! j'ai la peau mixte

Simply intoxicating scent :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am trying this product for the first time and I must say it smells really beautiful. Just like a fresh peach picked from a tree. It feels amazing on my skin. No greasy or oily feel just soft moisture and even softer skin!

Just finished a bottle 一番好きな化粧水♡

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am 21 years old female with sensitive skin, used to have oily skin on my T-zone, and I've been buying products from iherb since I was 17. Here's what I think about Thayer's Peach witch hazel (with alcohol) Bought this product half a year ago and I just finished the whole product a couple of days ago. As a result, this is now my HOLY GRAIL I don't know why there aren't as many review on the peach scent compared to other one. But I found it really cleared up my skin, and gives a healthy glow.I use some face oil first, then splash copious amount of witch hazel, and that's it for my skin care. Haven't gotten Cons: -The scent is very strong. At first I thought it smelled just like bathroom air freshener, I quit using this product because I wasn't used to the strong scent, I ran out of toner so I resumed in the end: BEST decision i've ever made. -It irritates eyes if you are not careful because of the alcohol -I remember breaking out the first time I used this Pros: - Packed with fruit nutrients -Instantly brightens up your skin -surprisingly moisturizing -I appreciate the formula with natural alcohol, I feel like it helped clears up zits and acne even more efficiently. -Affordable price for such a big bottle Check my page for more recommendations and reviews :)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cleans my face very tenderly and I know my face is 100% clean after using, also nice scent of peach.

amazing

Posted by Beauty-starts-here-click on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this after cleansing and it removes mascaras very well. Also I like the smell of peach, though it is not so natural, very sweet and pleasant.

Buying it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good toner for its price. The smell is nice rosy smell and gives enough moisture. I would use it with rich moisturizer to cover and protect toner from evaporating, especially in the winter or dry seasons. You can also use it the morning to refresh your skin instead of washing it with soap.

The Best الأفضل

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one is by far the best of all Thayers tonics and astringents. The peach scent - which seems not synthetic - seems very refreshing. It works fine on tightening pores as well as cleaning and softening the skin. I use it twice per day, and my skin has never looked better. When ordering it, you will receice it with the same original bottle and not the one in the picture (the cap is red). Thanks Thayers and iHerb for bringing such amazing thing to our life. برأيي، هذا المنتج هو الأفضل - حتى اللحظة - بين جميع منتجات شركة ثايرز. نكهة الدراق التي تبدو طبيعية - منعشة للغاية. يعمل جيدا على تنظيف البشرة وتنعيمها وتضييق المسام. استخدمه مرتين يوميا واشعر بأن بشرتي لم تكن يوما بهذه الروعة. عندما تطلبونه، سوف تحصلون عليه معبأوداخل العلبة الأصلية ذات الغطاء الأحمر، شكرا ثايرز. شكرا ايهيرب

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like peach smell.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my second thayers toner. I used Rose Petal before, so I wanted to try something more sweet. The smell is good. I like how sweet peach smell remains even after I put on lotion. The smell doesn't last that long if one worries. It moisturize my face pretty well, just like other thayers toners. Overall, I like it very much. I would recommend thayers toner to anyone and the only choice he/she needs to make will be personal preference on scent.

Best toner in the market for toning and tightening pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter uses this toner with peach scent - great for young skin