BUY THIS NOW!!! NO REGRETS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have the worst case of fungal candida in my blood. This is the ONLY product that WORKS! Not Capricin which is toxic, didn't help. YOU WONT REGRET IT... only when you go through die off stage of about 10 days. Start slowly to avoid heavy die off. Use something to support your liver as well for detoxification.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Many, many times more effective than Caprylic acid. I believe it is something like 300x more concentrated - so don't bother taking ANYTHING with caprylic acid in - head straight for this product. Great value for what it is. Yes there may be a little die off to begin with, but that is how you know you finally have something that will really do the job. And, unlike so many other products - some of which do admittedly work such as oregano oil - there is NO negative effect on the other good flora and bacteria of the gut.

Got rid of Candida 100%

Posted by love-essence on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For 2 years i struggled with systemic candida and desperately tried literally every herb, supplement and treatement available under the sun. Nothing really helped until I came across Dr Jeffrey McComb on the internet and decided to follow his Candida Plan protocol. Sweating is extremely important part of the protocol (he emphasizes that sweating from exercising does NOT count!) along with Undecenoic Acid -- which is the ingredient in SF722. As recommended in his 3-part Plan, I started off taking 3 caps 3 times a day and after 2 months, all candida symptoms were gone, for good!!! I am TOTALLY GRATEFUL for this product and to Dr Jeffrey McComb, I have been candida-free the past 3 years and still take this product 2 caps 3 times a day for maintenance, along with a good probiotic supplement.

Saving grace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic for chronic yeast infections, and related candida problems. I've tried everything, and this has saved me!

Anti-Fungal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this as part of my antifungal protocol as prescribed by a health practitioner along with oregano oil and candicid forte, it seems to be working and has improved my skin and eczema (in combination with a anti-fungal diet with consists of 6 months no starches, grains, fruits or sugars).

Thorne Research Knows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am always impressed with Thorne Research products. This product is exceptionally good for eradicating intestinal Candida overgrowth

Keeps systemic candida in check....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe this works the best for Candida. I've tried other treatments and always come back to this formula. It's important to do the high intensity dosage of pills to begin with and then maintenance dosage afterwards.

Best Anti-fungal supplement for Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best antifungal available at the moment. The key is to drink lots of water, sweat using shower or far red sauna. Take a lot of Vitamin C and molybdenum glycinate to keep herx reaction in control. Also take a good multistrain probiotic with 20 Billion CFUs or more.

Kills Candida!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I need to kill off the candida in my large intestine due to almost 3 years of antibiotics for lyme. Seems to be slowly working. No more diflucan for me....I have gone all natural. This is part of Buhner's protocol for killing candida.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this in combination with a proper diet consitiong of reduced sugar intake and less carbon hydrates. My stomach is a lot better. Not so swollen. It has gone from pre to post pregnancy although I am a man.