CAD

Great detox shake!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath recommends that I use this every year to detox. It is an awesome protein shake in the mornings with almond milk and it has all the vitamin support as well! Used as a mild detox by taking once a day at breakfast over long period of time. Makes you feel great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My body loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1313681 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Thorne mediclear plus has really helped me control an auto-immune condition I have. My body loves it! The overall inflammation has decreased considerably and I've tried everything out there... this stuff is the best.

Posted by Reviewer1376781 on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had used the regular MediClear with good results in the past so I took the plunge and ordered 4 of the MediClear Plus. The taste is different, but the results are fantastic. I'm using it for at least 2 and sometimes 3 meals a day. The large amount of extra weight I have been carrying is dropping rapidly. My skin started drying out some so I supplement occasionally with Omega 3's. All of my adult life I have had a fibrocystic breast condition. After just 1 1/2 containers I can feel an amazing difference already. As a breast cancer survivor, I am anxious to have my next mammogram in January, I have a suspicion the fibrocystic condition will be completely gone by then. Long story short, I'm very happy with the Mediclear Plus product.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer3070618 on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have Chronic Lung Disease and I take MediClear Plus every morning with a cold pressed juice, it is amazing, I have more energy and feel all over better.. I still cant breath but would not be without MediClear Plus now. If I am having a really bad day I will take it with lunch and dinner.. totally recommend this product..

I truly believe this is helping me.

Posted by 4735762287456127428 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed this for me due to a weakened immune system, Lyme, and very weak adrenal glands. I have been through a 3 week round of IV treatments, and this was one of several supplements that has kept me moving me forward to good health. I am no longer on three types of pain pills, no daily severe headaches, and my frozen shoulder is not frozen anymore (after a manipulation)....among many more horrible symptoms of lyme. It has been a long road, but between my arm specialist and my naturopathic doctor, they created a good combination to get me on the road to recovery...one that I hadn't felt in 2 years. I thought I would never feel it. I was going on a STEEP decline for months. So...I don't have a controlled experiment with just this product, but this has been an important part of my successful, finally positive, life. Since it is part of my positive life, I have not strayed away from the working formula, nor do I ever plan to stray away. Life is better than it has been for two years. I do not want to go back to the misery I was in. Therefore, MediClear is one of the puzzle pieces that are here to stay!

Thorne Research MediClear Plus

Posted by Reviewer1738761 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It makes me feel so much better and I know I am getting all the vitamins and minerals I need in one serving. Can't rave enough about it.

Medi Clear Plus & Bio Gest by Thorne

Posted by 4888870548969197872 on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a Naturopath & Psycholist in Australia Thorne Products left Australia a few years ago so as Practising Naturopaths' we were unable to access their Products which are excellent.......Good Product with excellent results for Patients Health. Jan Taubman

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1091198 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My Dr of Natural Medicine required me to take this to build my immune syst.

C Eivers

Posted by Reviewer3127340 on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cant live without it

good job

Posted by Reviewer1788031 on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I ordered you were out of stock on my product. You asked me if I wanted to be notified when product was in stock. You did, I ordered, and it arrived in a cuople days. Good job!