Helpful for relaxation and sleep

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Michael Murray ND states that clinical studies have shown PharmaGABA to produce significant relaxation and anti-stress effects, including changes in brain-wave patterns, pupil diameter, heart rate and salivary cortisol levels. The effects of PharmaGABA feel different to me than with regular GABA. The PharmaGABA seems to affect a broader area of the brain and for a longer period of time, as opposed to regular GABA which seems limited in its effects and its duration. I take one capsule at bed to help with sleep.

Genuine quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Of several gaba products I have consumed, Thorne has the best pharma quality & calms my over active brain activity the best. If you have an over active mind or have trouble winding down at the end of the day, this could help immensely.

Helps me sleep

Posted by OldWoman on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Due to my illness I have a lot of trouble sleeping. I was told to take two of these each morning to help with stress and anxiety and 2 each evening. I have actually been sleeping at night again and it's not habit forming. I will continue taking this each day.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take easy on the stomach

Good for relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I awake in the middle of the night with active mind it helps calm my brain so I fall back to sleep with one or two tablets