CAD

Swimmers brew!

Posted by 5085893989145892357 on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for 3 years, mostly 3 months prior to my swim races every year. I have qualified for 3 National Senior Olympics in 6 swimming events. At age 57, I now use it 3 times a week, all year round. I swim 6-8 miles a week. Lift light weights at home 3 times a week. I think it gives me more endurance.

So Good For You!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love that this product is super healthy with over 50 different super foods. It is nice to have a tasty way to get your greens, as well as your fruits and vegetables. In this modern world most of us probably aren't getting all the healthy stuff that is so vital for our health so it is nice to have it in a convenient tasty form.

Title got me to try the product.

Posted by 4895174392292868299 on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, I use it with my other greens to make the taste and effectiveness better, this works brilliantly for me, acually pleasant to take greens for me, thanks for a great product.

satisfactory

Posted by Nemo67 on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ingredients are interesting. I noticed the presence of barley juice instead of simple barley which is cheaper but very less rich. Surprisingly the flavor is very good and I felt some additional energy. Good product!

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2022270 on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste of this product and drink it daily.

Trace Minerals Research Greens Pak

Posted by Reviewer2225809 on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product. - I have only come to know it recently, but now that I do, I will continue using it as long as I can.