Help

Better than Cough Syrups for Coughs!

Posted by sumant on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea seems to help our toddler with her coughs and sore throat every time. We think this tea is better than cough syrups and it coats the throat for hours and keeps the tickling away. Thanks to iHerb for stocking these kids teas on our request! Highly appreciated indeed!

Good product, but the taste is too special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son didn't like how it taste even with honey or jam... But my husband had a cup each evening (2 packages) for throat pain relief during several days when he got cold, it helped him to sleep the night without taking medical tabs/sprays... so I conclude it works and maybe older children agree to drink it...? but my 2,5 years-old son refused :) Thank you for reading, hope it was helpful.

Good!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!Good!!!!!!!!!!

good tea for child

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good product

My daughter's favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter really loves this tea which makes me happy because it helps out a lot when she has a cough or sore throat. She tends to be high energy, and this tea has a calming effect, which is also appreciated. I make sure to always have a box on hand!

Thanks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter like it!

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tasty not only for baby but also for the whole family

Delicious and soothing the throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and soothing the throat

tastes good but not sure of the effect

Posted by rosanjin on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I add a little honey or agave with this. Kids love the flavor and would ask for it regardless of whether they need their throat coated or not. Cannot confirm the effectiveness though, I still hear coughs throughout the night even after a nightcap of this. But psychologically it works when I tell them it helps their throat. The go to bed happy and calm.

Bof

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ma fille n'a pas aimé moi j'aime bien on sent bien le réglisse.