Help

Working product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For me wonderful slight cucumber flavor. Aids greatly in digestion. I will continue to buy.

돌코락스의 티백버전

Posted by yejinni on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

똥이아니라 내장을 싸는줄 알았네요 맛도 너무 인위적이라 코막고 마셨는데 화장실가서 정말.. 모든것을 내려놓았습니다 조심해서 구매하세요..

uncle lee's tea, body slim dieter tea,caffein free, lemon flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can say that it really works. i am from italy. 3 months ago i bought the tea from ross in miami and in this month when i went i didn't find it. So i ordered the tea on line and i'm very glad. Thank you

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great

Uncle Lee's Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had this product before, so as a re-order it is simply worth every penny. I do need to take it early enough (say by 8pm) so it can work in the am , so I can get to work - excellent product - same with the cinnamon. I found the flavors mild.

Tea is great - unhappy with the seller

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased 9 boxes of Uncle Lee's slimming tea, which was no bargain but the cheapest I could find and paid shipping. Imagine my surprise when I was sent an email from Customs letting me know that I had to pay clearance charges etc in order to get my tea. This added an addition £16.49 onto the tea making it probably the most expensive in the market place! Be warned other Uncle Lee Tea drinkers - whilst Iherb looks good on paper, it is the most expensive. Pay a little extra and avoid clearance charges which are diabolical. Not impressed with you Iherb!!