Page 1 - Reviews - Universal Nutrition, Amino 2700, 350 Tablets - iHerb
CA

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is a high-quality BCAA supplement which supports protein synthesis around the clock to support size and body composition. I also benefit from taking this with my pre-workout meal prior to training and it really supports muscle endurance during my workouts. There’s no taste because it’s in pill form.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

love ordering from iHerb, it's a one stop shopping place. I order a lot of natural and organic staples and pet foods, especially when they have 15% off specials. Occasionally I buy some of their herbal teas as well and so far the teas have been very nice. They have great brand sales and also free shipping when you spend $20, so I order lots of items from the discount categories in every purchase. Shipping is usually pretty fast, almost always received in a couple of days, and carefully wrapped to prevent leakage and breakage.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Many times i purchased this product and was very helpful

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Very good amino great quality pills are not hard to shawwol

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Great product! I like it a lot and it does the job well!

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

Great idea, good or tolerable taste (slightly iris candy flavor), but the product packaging should have a large warning that the tablets are for chewing ONLY and not swallowed whole or half (the sharp edges of the half tablet may damage the throat or esophagus).

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Highly recommend this one. I am 31, had so much pain after trainings, the pain was holding for 2-3 days. Guys, take this amino, I am taking 10-15 tablets as recommended. It really does the job. Feeling good and fresh next day.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Good product. Tablets are easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

good product! I feel the difference during the use

Posted on Feb 15, 2022