CA

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

As my usual Weleda face cream wasn't available I thought that I'd give this a try. I was pleasantly surprised, there is very little scent and it left my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized. I have combination skin and it suited me fine and wasn't too rich but maybe in the summer I'll need to use the lighter version.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good quality basic cream. The texture is not oily. Easy to apply, does not irritate the skin, on the contrary, after it the skin becomes smooth and moisturized. Absorbs quickly. The volume of the tube is small. The price is higher than for analogues. But for a tester it's a great option.

first, the positives: the cream is very oily, with a slight medicinal scent. it is appropriate for nighttime use (because it is so oily). however, the negative has to do with the package size … it’s so small ! so, just as a warning to potential buyers, unless you want to use this cream solely as an eye cream, then, you will easily run through the tube within several days (definitely less than a week), even just using once a day at nighttime

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

it's a lightweight moisturizer that it's good for your skin it's anti-aging, and goes well with all the seasons. the composition of this product is light. the package is small so you can use it as a trial product.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Fairly neutral scent - not perfummy - and I am sensitive to scents. Good moisturizer for day time. I generally use every other day. Easy to use tube, takes only small amount.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I loved the product! Very soft, leaves skin soft and moisturized. It didn't cause any irritation r allergy. I also loved the smell. The only little problem is that it comes in 30 ml, which is apparently not enough

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love almost all weleda items. This is also very good. But, as usual for this brand’s face creams, it may be a bit greasy. But not a problem. And the scent in all weleda products are just perfect and wonderful. All natural.

Louise
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I ordered this to try a product with prickly pear extract. I don’t like the fact that it contains alcohol, but otherwise it’s a reasonable option for trial or travel.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

no scent, wuality is good. size is too small. package is too small. i use it in the winter season and put it in my bag because its so compact. it moisturizes well, texture is smooth. good for my sensitive skin

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Nice product, not much on the tube but happy to have a chance to try it before spending more $$! I need a thicker moisturizer for winter but this would be good on mask-wearing days!