CA

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Have been using this product for a few weeks. Easily mixes with water and is absorbed well. My bad breath has completely disappeared and so has my occasional liver tenderness. A more gentler product to use than milk thistle. This seems identical to the Kidney-Bladder Support product by the same company. This product was cleared by the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service

Wow this product runs out fast! I got it on discount price from iHerb so grab it fast and check out. No funny taste just nice smell… I drink this before meal so the liver can do better absorption;) will have this product in the long run and alternates it with Sillymarin, and other liver support herbals… thanks iHerb!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I love this product. It is alcohol free and preservatives. I have a sluggish gallbladder. It helps to improve the bile flow and gallbladder congestion. Keep in mind .. If you have a congested gallbladder start with low dosage to avoid nausea or headaches.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Very good product. It's extracted in glycerin not alcohol though so I am not sure if all the active components are present, as alcohol extract them more thoroughly.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

bought it for my mom in law whi had stone problem. after about 2 months of using the pain was gone haven't gotten in checked as of yet. but all is well.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I have been very sick for 6 years. Food and chemicals allergies, electrosensitive and much more. It all started with a pain under the rib cage on the right side, but I didn't make the connection. I have just been working on my liver for one year and now I know that all my health issues come from hundredsof gallstones. They are way too big to get out like this so I am using this and stone root extract to get smaller pieces out, and I can see black and whites stones in the toilet quite oftent. My health is improving every month and I will use it untill there's nothing left!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Its easy drink by liquid and almost i like liquid. My mom have problem about liver so i ordered for her. Its expensive not cheap. Hope that it work so well so i will order again

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I haven’t had an ultrasound to see if my gallstones have shrunk or not, but so far I don’t have a problem with this supplement.

Posted on May 14, 2021

Bought this product for my wife and she likes alternating it with Whole World Botanicals, Royal Break-Stone Tea, she also will add the tincture to the tea if she is looking for a super charge to clean out the system. Both products work great together or alternated, best products for Liver-Gall bladder stone issues.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

The first day I took this, I passed something in my urine that I have never seen before. At first I thought it was just foam bubbles, but they didn't dissipate for minutes. When I looked more closely, I could see that this mass of something was had a thick gel-like consistency. It did ultimately dissipate. I have a 3mm kidney stone that I was trying to break up. I wonder if that mass was what a dissolved stone looks like? I look forward to seeing next year's ultrasound. If it was not that stone, it was some kind of sludge that probably needed to be passed. I want to try the capsules if they ever come back in stock. I don't think there is any alcohol in this liquid but I reacted to it much like an alcohol product. I didn't see any further benefits after the first day, so I backed off it after a week to wait for the capsules. I do want to continue with this herb for a while.