CA
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The quality is good as the gummies were fresh and not sticky. All ingredients are natural, and that is an important factor for my choice. The size of each gummy is a good bite size. Unlike another brand that i have tried, taking 2 in the morning keeps me full for awhile. And most importantly, it tastes very good.

I'm sure these are great, I use some of their other vitamins but the gritty coating and favor is just not great. Will try to find another vitamin c for my daily.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

These are basically candy, but I am hopeful they also provided some sort of gastro intestinal relief after a large meal, or indigestion. I mostly eat them as candy. My friends like them too.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I actually have been using this product in place for apple cider vinegar water before meals to improve digestion and I find it gentle on the stomach and very tasty as well!

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

I have tried several different types of ACV gummies and these are my favorite. They aren't too sticky easy to chew and swallow and the taste is perfect, just mildly tart. I keep buying these because i feel they help improve my digestion and detoxification of my system.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I have been using this product since the last few month and I am so glad I found it here, as I feel worried about authenticity while ordering online. I just put it on subscription, now it will be auto...

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Hi, I have been using this product for 1 week now, definitely I feel lighter less bloating, I like that there is no clear vinigar taste and the gummy is solid. It's a good substitute for sweet after eating main meals.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I really like this brand of ACV gummies. They are soft, easy to chew and dissolve and taste good. Sometimes in hot months, they do stick together though.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

My stomach has been a lot flatter since I started taking these, so I'm going to keep taking them. Whatever they do, it seems to keep me from getting bloated, and that helps me look better and fit into my clothing more comfortably. The taste is really too sweet in my opinion; they could lighten up on the sugar and they'd still be palatable. I also like that this brand is easy to find anywhere, so if I run out, I can get them quickly.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

Ive been using ACV for so long I dont even know what I take it for lol These taste great, they do help with digestion but Im mostly taking ACV gummies because I recently had a sleeve surgery and I'm trying to avoid sweets..so this helps with my sweet tooth. I also bought the Goli brand which taste very good but for the money I'll keep buying this brand.