CA
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I was thoroughly impressed with this product! My fiancé has anxiety and can often become stressed as a result. She often wakes up with a lot of anxiety, however she has been taking 2 pills each night and since the first day she began taking them, she has not experienced any anxiety at all in the mornings. It's been a huge difference maker and one of the reasons I bought this was because of its quality ingredients.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
4,070

The taste is incredible, it helps improve my mood , it relaxes and calms my mind, and it also relieves my stress .indeed a great quality product!

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I bought it for the first time. I will write a review later

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
10,468

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Oct 18, 2019

I notice an improvement in my energy and digestion, but the amount of ashwaghanda and rhodiola for stress are not enough for my high stress life so I have to take separate a & r to get what I need.

Posted on Oct 9, 2018

I love this product! I sleep better and seem less stressed. I've been very happy with the quality and price of this brand and have become a loyal customer.

Posted on Aug 11, 2018

I have found this supplement to be very helpful. I take this occasionally if I'm feeling anxious or on the days when I am dealing with a significant amount of stress. It takes the edge off and has a nice calming effect.

Posted on Aug 10, 2018

This product has helped with my nerves and daily stress. I take it every day before my commute to work.

Posted on Jul 18, 2019

Zhou has many outstanding products but this is not one of them. Instead, to get relaxed and calm you get some irritability and nervousness. I hope the other users will review the product and share their opinion.