Page 1 - Reviews - Zhou Nutrition, D3 + K2, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
CA

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I've been consumed this vitamin D3 5.000iu per day for more than 4 months, My vit D3 blood test was 16, and now 52, I will keep consume it cause my target for vit d3 blood test is 80 - 100. Once a doctor said that only higher level of vit d3 blood can help person to against cancer, My dad died caused pancreatic cancer, and my mom side has high risk of cancer too, since 4 of her siblings had cancer too. Really have no idea, lets try to get optimal number

612d1c5c-120a-4a74-aa85-3dcde57754df
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I never consume Vit D3 before, so my Vit D3 must be deficient.Since the pandemic many doctors suggest Vit D3 to boost immune naturally,so i tried 1 bottle of Zhou K2+D3 and got my blood tested after a month.The result?my Vit D level is 70,Yeaayy!!So yeah,it's vegan friendly & really works👍👍already ordered my second bottle😉

644f2ab0-4d15-4fea-91f6-080932124acd
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I bought these supplements for my husband who is currently having joint pain in his hands and back. Since he's been taking these supplement, he feels much better, he told me he can feel the difference in his hands, he can open and close his hands much better and the pain in his back and shoulders seem to feel much better. He really swears by these supplements. Soon I will be trying them as well. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

It is an amazing product especially that it is composed of both vitamin D3 and K2. This combination is highly advised by doctors. After one week of use I feel that I am getting better. That s why I will use it until I get the best results. The capsule is so digestive. I have no harm in using it. It s really amazing.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This was ok the better one is the vit d & k in coconut oil on iHerb. Needs some sort of fat to help absorption. After removal of metalware in my body (surgery) I was using this, multi supplement & collagen to try fasten the healing. Iron + vit C your body can make its own collagen a little secret also silica helps create collagen if you look into that

Posted on May 5, 2022

Not very much options for Vit.D3 with K2 so this suits me very well for quality, dosage and size. No after taste and i hope for a good absorption.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great dosage, quality approved by my dietician, easy to be eaten, quality source of ingredients. The best is it comes with k2 which is crucial for avoiding kidney stones at such doses!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I am trying this brand of vitamin D3 to up my D levels . It contains Vitamin D3 and also contain MK7 which is important to direct calcium into bones.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I am recommended by ConsumerLab website to buy this product, among other trusted brand they recommend also. This is one of the greatest product we have tried and plan to repurchase!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Love the convenience of having these two supplements combined together! I’ve read that D3 should always be paired with K2 for maximum efficacy and benefit.