Page 1 - Reviews - Zhou Nutrition, Keto Test, 125 Test Strips - iHerb
CA

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I am on a keto diet so I need something to test my keto level and this is the keto strips that I bought, it does it job, showing clearly whether I am in keto or not, the price is not the cheapest but the quality seems to be good,

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Works as expected! Tried carrying some strips in a ziploc bag for testing on the go, but they lost their accuracy after a day or so in the bag. Like the packaging says, use them immediately after taking out of the original container. Otherwise they won't work. Kinda concerned that the packaging says you should use them within 30 days though?? It's more than a 100 strips, I bought this one because I wanted them to last longer than a month! Can't say yet whether they will still work or not after a month..

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

im surprised that i can buy it here. Ketone strips don’t directly help you lose weight, but they do let you know whether your blood ketone levels are high enough to achieve a state of ketosis i.e., maximum fat-burning mode. Generally, if your blood glucose levels are high due to a little cheat meal or excess sugar, your ketone levels will be low, serving as a reminder to get back on the wagon. If you're interested in testing your ketones, we recommend Keto-Mojo meters because they're one of the most accurate and affordable options available.

SuperT
Posted on May 23, 2022

Just received the package and instantly opened it to give it a try! The sticks are long enough to keep your hands clean when collecting sample. Results was instant and did not notice any odd color changes in between the 40 seconds. That gave me confidence that it is accurate. Will keep using it daily but so far am loving it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Works perfectly I love it 😻no scent Better use a cup or something. Not bad quality. Size a pit small. I think it's good for all ages maybe. Packaging was nice. The benefit is to know to not take to much boost. So effective.

28df5983-fc76-42e9-8f2d-5b508fd27920
44a60454-f24a-4222-8c42-5d0c4fb42d30
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Like these and they seem to work (aka match up to when my body has other signals that I'm in ketosis). My only gripe is that I can't use them all before they start going bad but that's because I usually only use one a day. Still, for the price and quality, gladly will use again.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

So far has been really accurate and easy to use. Quality of the package is great and super appealing to the eye. Works really well and is hassle free. I definitely recommend it as it is also really a great price and is so worth is. The size is great and to easy to use.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

still had not started using it. there are 125 test strips in the box, but the guidance says "Use within 30 days after opening", does it expect we got to have 4 people using it daily in a family? or it's in fact it's for clinic, not for family use? Is it true that after 30 days after opening, the test strip will no longer be working? Or do I misunderstand it?

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It’s worth it’s Value . But I would wish they have smaller size cause I can’t use so many strips in one months time

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I just received it yesterday and use it today. Seems effective as I am in strict keto diet for mire than a month now. Result is as dark as the highest when compared to the one shown in package. Strip size is just right to get sample.